So my dad has a massive sweet tooth and one day I took it as a challenge and made him this. He ate it all and didn’t blink and eye.
- 1 x packet of timtams, I used black forest (any biscuit will work) 175g
- 75g of butter, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 500g Cream cheese
- 3/4 cups sugar (the finer the better)
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in boiling water then cooled
- 300g white chocolate
- 1 cup slightly whipped cream
- 200g Allens snakes
- 200g mini marshmallows
- Buy two packets of biscuits (you’ll eat one while cooking, its ok we all do it)
- Line a spring cake pan with baking paper and butter the sides
- Crush biscuits and combine with melted butter, push into bottom of pan until all coated. Place in freezer to set while heating up peanut butter making it easier to spread.
- Remove base from freezer and pour in warm peanut butter, once the base is completely covered put back in freezer to firm up peanut butter so the layers dont blend.
- Beat the cream cheese and the sugar together then add the gelatine. melt the white chocolate and fold into the cream cheese mixture and finally fold through the whipped cream (will look kinda crap at this point, just taste it you’ll see)
- Eat another timtam, I’m on my third.
- Add all the goodies, and fold into the mixture.
- Take out the base from the freezer, pour (well scoop, this aint gonna pour) filling onto base and press it into the sides of the cake tin then smooth it out on top.
- Decorate however you like, I used normal marshmallows. My wife then told me rockyroad has coconut in it why didn’t I put that on top, well I forgot. She still ate it though.